- Ten islands off the coast of Great Britain
- How to define an Island?
- Beautiful images of an abandoned town
- Island of the Turtle and Land of the Pirates
- Iwo Jima
- How Ireland saved Western Euroupe
- The Island of New Zealand
- The Island of Hawaii: A Day Without Aloha is Just Another Mainland Day
- Glance into Tasmania
- Islands in Literature
Author Archives: wcturgeon
Our text introduces us to these off islands which are part of the chain of Canary Islands. The main islands of Tenerife and Grand Canary are popular tourist destinations for Europeans, although not for Americans given their distance from our … Continue reading
What do spinner dolphins look like? And yet another spectacular recording:
I found this wonderful video on this isolated Arctic island.
As you begin your college career, try to find your inner four year old. You remember–when you asked “Why?” all the time? Curiosity is the driving engine of creativity and success. What are you most curious about? Go ahead, post … Continue reading
While vacations can be a moment to relax and unwind, travel is a time to fully engage, explore and see everything as new, invigorating and possible. Source: Traveling With An Open Mind – HOLSTEE